What does my chest CT scan report indicate?
Which Showed left major fissure thickening in noted
Prominence of perihiliar bronchii is seen
After 2 days I again did a text chest plain which showed every thing normal
No bronchitis .. no perihiliar thickening nothing
I am allergic asthmatic since birth
Very worried exactly why is all this
One report shows some abnormalities another shows every thing normal
Ct scan chest
Welcome to health care Magic and thanks for putting up the query.
Your one Ct report doesn't comment upon major fissures but another one says it is thickened. It would be better to consult a pulmonologist and get yourself examined. A Hrct is a high resolution test which picks up pathologies in a better way.
Just a thickened fissure might not be pathologic at all but any possibilty of pathology must be ruled out by examination.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
So on which one should v rely ?
Sometimes there might be some doubt to clear which an investigation is repeated. If there is nothing on examination and the repeat reports are fine than nothing is to be done. The patient is advised for a follow up check up.
I hope my advise proves helpful.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- Brain ct scan report
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- View ct scans of chest
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Ct scan chest
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?