What Does My Blood Test Report Indicate?
Many different possibilities than lymphoma possible .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are various possibilities for the lump at base of the neck as
- sebaceous cyst - lipoma - lymph node - others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Lump - shape , consistency , duration , movement with swallowing , pain .
2. Associated features of fever , appetite change , weight alteration if any .
3. If visible from outside , a photo pic as an attachment in follow up question
would be of great help .
Awaiting for your response .
Reactionary lymph node secondary to respiratory infection .
Thanks for the details .
* This seems most probably reactionary lymph node enlargement following
upper respiratory tract infection .
* There are no reasons at present to be panic for lymphoma at all .
* Relax till the ultrasound examination .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
Can be thyroid cyst or nodule, ultrasound would only be confirmatory .
* Lump adjacent to voice box with feeling when neck back could be thyroid cyst
or nodule .
* Ultimate confirmation would be on ultrasound only .
Recommended to consult with ultrasound report .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I have a runny nose and coughing up blood
- If i take a blood test for my thyroid will they see the nicotine in my blood
- Nose bleed fast heartbeat throwing up blood
- Normal angiogram and normal echo but elevated troponin in blood
- Menstruating for 3 weeks losing brown black blood
- Little lumps on arm after giving blood
- Orange tinge to menstrual blood
- My toddler poked her eye near the cornea has some blood
- Light orange colored menstrual blood
- Retching blood