What does my blood test report indicate?

Dr. Klarida Papaqako

Posted on Tue, 13 Jun 2017 in Blood Disorders
Question: abnormal blood test results
high wbc count
immat gran 0.3
lymphocytes 44
low ag ratio
abs lymphocytes 4.94
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please upload the test results fully

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for using HealthcareMagic to post your question.

I will be happy to help with explaining your blood test results but please upload it fully, because it is not understandable.

You can simply attach/upload them to the reports section of this web page. Alternatively, upload a photo to this question or write all the values of the white blood differential, because every one of them showing something else.

Looking forward to your follow up question.

Dr.Papaqako
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 1 hour later
hope this helps
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood tests within normal limits.

Detailed Answer:

It surely helps a lot. I review all three reports carefully.

You blood tests are all within normal limits.

The small changes in Lymphocytes are not significant.

Hope this helps to reassure you.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.

Dr. Papaqako

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 8 hours later
why would i be getting fractures to my back and not know it??
Brief Answer:
Please provide some more information

Detailed Answer:

Sorry, but can you please rephrase the question with a bit more details?

Can you please give some more information?
Did you have a spontaneous fracture, and didn't have pain?
Do you have any other symptoms?

The more information you provide, more helpful it will be, so I can give a more specific and accurate answer regarding.

Dr. Papaqako

Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 54 minutes later
i fractured a rib I'm october by falling into a chair.. very little trauma involved.. hit my tail bone the same month and almost fractured that.. my last trip to the emergency room they found i had a compression deformity of t10 in my back.. i have no idea how it happened but
it was confirmed that it was within this year. i am 34 and having these fractures and terrible bone pain.. blood work says everything is normal but breaking bones at my age like that is not a normal occurrence.. i would also like to mention that my mother passed away from bone cancer when she was young.. r u sure about those blood tests.. i really think something is going on with my health.. please help
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 20 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possible inherited problem to rule out.

Detailed Answer:

Yes, those blood tests are within normal limits.
Of course there are other tests that can be done, according to the specifics of your history and physical examination.

Surely, it is not normal at all to have fractures with minimal trauma at your age.
I want to reassure you that the fact that your mother had bone cancer, doesn't make you prone to having it, unless it was a inherited problem.

According to the information I have an your history, mos of the problems I was thinking has been ruled out by those blood tests (Multiple Myeloma- bone cancer, kidney failure and hyperparathyroidism.

One thing I think you need to rule out, is Brittle bone disease (Osteogenesis imperfecta) which is a group of collagen problems that gives fractures in young people without trauma. It is an inherited problem and since your mother had a problem related with bones, that is what comes to my mind.

I hope it helps to give you an idea of what to suggest your doctors to rule out.

Kind regards,
Dr. Papaqako

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Klarida Papaqako 4 hours later
i have done some research and the bone disorder u speak of develops in children.. i have never sufferered a bone fracture until the age of 33
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
There are mild forms who give symptoms in childhood.

Detailed Answer:

Yes, it does develop mostly in children. But, if you will look carefully there are a range of specters called with that name and these forms can be mostly dominant (which means with very distinct symptoms, develop since early age) but also very mild forms that have fractures in early age.

It is just an idea to consider ruling out. Everything else I can think of, and with the informatiom I have available from your health status, has been ruled out. I am sorry I cannot be more of help.

Dr.Papaqako
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
u have been a lot of help.. i apprreciats it
Answered by Dr. Klarida Papaqako 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Glad to have been of help

Detailed Answer:
Thank you.
Glad to hear that.

If you don't have other questions please kindly close and rate the answer.

Feel free to follow up with me when you want.

Dr. Papaqako