What does my blood test report indicate?
Further investigations needed:
Hello and thank you for asking,
I have gone carefully through your concern.
First of all the nodular goiter should be explored further to rule out a malignant nature to one of them, i would recommend: scintiscan of the thyroid gland, calcitonin (tumor marker) and a fine needle aspiration to the cold nodule that will result in scintiscan.
High parathormone level may be suggestive for parathyroid adenoma, but as calcium level is within the normal ranges first the vitD should be corrected. In rare cases (4%) parathyroid adenoma may be associated with normal calcium levels.
I would also suggest to check Chromogranine A, for chronic Diarrhea and abdominal pain.
The insuline level is high due to overweight.
The adrenal gland should be explored further (as the saliva cortisol tends to be low) with cortisol at 8.00 am and 16 PM.
Will be a pleasure to suggest you further after the above results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate