What does my blood test report indicate?
reports checked, advise below
Thanks for posting your query on hcm.
I have gone through your reports.
You are having slightly elevated blood urea and creatinine levels which are insignificant as they are very mildly elevated. This can probably be due to dehydration, thus drink plenty of fluids.
You may continue with iron supplements as recommended last time.
Your TSH levels are very low which suggests you have a overactive thyroid i.e., hyperthyroidism. You need to start with anti thyroid medications, for which you need to consult your local physician.
If you have any further doubts/clarifications please feel free to contact me.
High dose may have caused this condition
A higher dose of your thyroid medication may have caused this condition. You need to consult your doctor who can adjust the dosage for you.
Effects of hyperthyroidism include muscle weakness, nervousness, mood swings, stomach upset, skin dryness to name a few.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate