What does my blood test report indicate?
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The complete/full blood count mainly consists of the hemoglobin, platelet count and the white cell count/total leucocyte count.
The other parts are to provide further information on the parts mentioned before (the hemoglobin, platelet count and white cell count).
The result is essentially very good and normal.
You may notice that the neutrophils and lymphocyte percentage are not in the range at the side.
These are types of the white cell count/total leucocyte count and they are only looked at if the total leucocyte is abnormal.
Since your total leucocyte is normal, the changes in neutrophils and leucocytes would not be considered a problem.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any additional questions
Pls note that i workout on daily basis .
the total is the important part
Leukemia and lymphoma would cause an increase in the total leucocyte/ white cell count, it is normal so neither of these is present.
In most infection the total leucocyte count would be high, this means that if you had an infection of the urine, it would be high and it isn't right now.
Pus cells can be found in the urine if an infection is present though in some persons no infection can be found.
We do not worry about the lymphocytes once the total is good
Please feel free to ask anything else
Also 50% maybe an indication of a good or strong immune system ?
the total would be high, it is normal at 6470 (range is 4000 to 10000)
IN leukemia or lymphoma the TOTAL would be high- the TOTAL Leucocyte count would be increased. This is the value that is 6470 on your form, within normal range,
The breakdown is fine.
If anything else unclear, can let me know
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate