What does my blood test report indicate?
The blood tests say about infection especially bacterial. THe BUN which is an indicator how much protein is depleting is also raised. The others findings are normal.
With just reports and without telling why were the tests ordered it is difficult to come to a conclusion.
All the best please discuss with your doctor as well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate