What Does My Blood Test Report Indicate?
It does not make you get a positive reading
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
Chantix (varenicline) does not make you get positive results. But it takes time for the chemicals to get completely washed out from your blood stream. This medicine merely prevents you from getting withdrawal symptoms and should have no relation with the blood levels.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Food for high esr blood
- Gauging ears swelling and pus and blood
- Heartburn and puking blood
- Headaches smell blood
- Food poisoning peeing blood
- Food to decrease sgpt level in blood
- Gum swelling puss and blood
- Fell on back coughed up blood
- Forearm sore after donating blood
- Heart attack symptoms after giving blood