What does my blood test report indicate?

Dr. Ganesh Sanap

Radiologist

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Question: Hi
my blood test shows 11.7Haemoglobin and urine test shows 5-6 epithelial cells 6-8 pus cells and 2-3 rbc.
I am easily tired. Do I need to take further tests ?
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Needs some history

Detailed Answer:
Hi , welcome to HCM.
Urine examination shows there is infection in urine
However it is not related to tiredness.
Can u elaborate your complaint ?
1 .Do you overweight?
2.Do u have any stress?
3.Do you have burning micturition?
4.Do you feel too much cold or heat?

Please do reply with this answers.
We will discuss further in follow up.

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Ganesh Sanap 12 minutes later
mY weight is 61 kg , I am hypertensive and take medicine 150/90 mm .
I feel too tired to walk or climb staircase. Recently started getting burning sensation during urination . I also take sleeping tablets since last few years.
my appetite is very low and my stomach feels full after eating anything. No alcohol but regular smoker.
stressful work involving travelling .
feel tired especially in the evenings .started disliking to work on computers or XXXXXXX
Do you think I should check my renal functions .
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
no need to check renal function

Detailed Answer:
Hi, welcome back.
There is just urine infection . No need to check renal function.
However considering your history, you need to check your thyroid hormone levels. The symptoms like weakness, lack of interest could be due to hypothyroidism.
If thyroid assay is normal then these symptoms are likely related to stress. In that case you need councelling by good psychologist regarding how to handle this situation. This stress related issues are very common now a days in working people.

You keep assured that all your symptoms are completely curable. You just need guided approach to the problem.

Hope I have answered your query.

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad