What does my blood test report indicate?
Negative to HSV 2 according to test report.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query
Welcome to health care magic.
IgG to HSV2 is < 0.9 means it is negative i.e Antibodies to HSV 2 is not detectable.IgG may take some days to be formed after exposure.You may need to repeat the test after 3 months exposure if in doubt of herpes. IgM appears first but is not reliable.
Details of symptoms, lesions intercourse /exposure history,partner history is not clear.You can get back with details for clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venerologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate