What does my blood test report indicate?
She should avoid fatty food and diet containing high purine
As we have already discussed,findings are not very serious.Many findings are expected in her age.ECHO findings suggests problem in relaxation of left ventricle means there is mild diastolic dysfunction.It is not a serious condition and this is manageable.
Major findings is mildly raised SGPT,it may be due to many reasons.She may need few more investigations like viral markers,ANA factors and ultrasound of abdomen.I advise to take tablet ursodeoxycholic acid 300 mg twice daily for three months.
Nausea and abdominal pain may be due to NSAIDs related gastritis.Patient may take proton pump inhibitors like tablet pantoprazole 40 mg once daily half hour before food in the morning for six weeks.
She should avoid fatty food and diet containing high purine(include red meat etc).
She can take lot of fruits and vegetables in her diet and should go for walk.
Get well soon.
Hope I have answered your question.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- What are the normal values in a blood test report
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Conducted blood test what does the report imply
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What does my blood test report suggest
- Crp blood test done what does the reports indicate
- What are the findings from the childs blood test report
- Blood test done what does the reports indicate treatment measures
- What does these blood tests indicate