What does my blood test report indicate when diagnosed with hypothyroidism?
Hello Mr XXXX
I appreciated yiur interest in homeopathy. Homeopathy is effective and safe for hypothyrodism and has no side effect.
Before suggesting you anything please share the diagnostic finding with us so that i could analyse the case in detail manner and on the basis of finding i could suggest you best possible medicine. Hope this is clear to you.you can ask in case of any query.
Hello, not sure if last follow up went through. I was recently diagnosed as being hypothyroid. My TSH was 4.8, thyroid microsomal antibodies was 130, T4 free was 1.27 and thyroglobulin was 588. It was suggested I take 50 mcg of levothyroxine daily. I read that it causes hair loss among other side effects which I do not want. Do you have any suggestions for a homeopathic approach without side effects ? Thank you XXXX
Homeopathic treatment required
We do have many patient with similar complain and they were benefited after the homeopathic treatment medication.
Based on the diagnostic finding i have selected some homeopathic medicine for you and i would suggest you to start as prescribed
medicine are safe to use and has no side effect.
You may start with
1 Thyrodinum 3X 4 pills twice in day
2 R51(Reckweg series) 30 drops with half cup of water three times in day
Take medicine for 30 days and revert back
Medicine stimulate the thyroid and induced for normal functioning of the gland
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypothyroidism blood test normal
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- Suffering from hypothyroid what are the findings in my report
- Hypothyroidism blood test results
- What causes pregnancy symptoms when having hypothyroidism
- What causes leg swelling when on levothyroxine for hypothyroidism
- What causes lef swelling when on levothyroxine for hypothyroidism
- Diagnosed with hypothyroid causes
- What to do if diagnosed with mild hypothyroid in pregnancy
- Symptoms of diagnosed with hypothyroid