What does my blood sugar test suggest?
Question: I recently had a blood sugar test and found the following readings, FBS: 120 mg/dl PPBS: 127 mg/dl HBA1C: 5.1 % MEAN BLOOD GLUCOSE ESTIMATE: 84 mg/dl My height is 5.4 and weight is 76 kgs. Does the reading suggests that I'm on the border line of Diabetics? How can I bring down the FBS reading back to normal? Should I need to stop having sugar in my diet? I'm not on any medication right now.. Please advice..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Blood sugar test chrompet
- Blood sugar testing equipment
- Blood sugar test for pc
- What does it mean if your blood sugar test is 380
- What are the findings from the blood sugar test
- Blood sugar test for diabetes
- Ppd blood sugar test
- Blood sugar test ac
- What does my blood sugar test suggest
- Will adderall affect blood sugar test