What does my blood sugar level indicate?
You need an escalation in the dose
Greetings from Dr.DIvakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Your Fasting blood sugar is very high and you definitely need either a dose escalation or addition of another medicine to your regime.
You have mentioned that you take Gemur P2 before breakfast but are you taking any medicine for sugars in the night ? Kindly let me know .
Also Telma Am is for hypertension so kindly let me know your recent BP reading .
I am not taking any medicine in the night. I randomly check my BP once a week and on an average it ramains within Systolic: 110-120 And Diastolic 85-90.
Need to take medicine in night also.
HI Mr XXXXXXX
In that case I would recommend you have to start taking some medicine in the night .
In my practise , for your case I would have recommended half tablet of Gemur P2 in the night while continuing 1 tablet in the morning. Kindly discuss this with your doctor and get the prescription. Repeat your Blood sugars after 2 weeks.
Your Blood pressure is very well controlled so continue same Telma AM.
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What if my blood sugar level is at 141
- What is the treatment blood sugar level of 280
- What does my blood sugar report indicate
- What does blood sugar level of 101 mean
- What does fasting blood sugar level of 108indicate
- What is the normal blood sugar level for a healthy person
- What is effect when blood sugar level is 345
- What if my blood sugar level is at 201
- What does the blood sugar reading indicate
- What do my blood sugar level test values indicate