What does my biopsy test report indicate?
present biopsy isn't indicated.
Hello XXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i feel the repeat biopsy isn't indicated at present.
The reason is very simple. Your PSA is normal and previous biopsy is not worrisome.
The other indication should be, abnormal finding on your scan reports.
If your scans have been done, you may send it for my expert opinion.
Wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sample report of sperms biopsy
- Polaris biopsy test
- How is hiv test in biopsy
- Colonoscopy biopsy done what are the findings in the report
- What are the findings from the biopsy report
- With reference to the biopsy report what is the treatment
- What does duodenitis in biopsy report indicate
- What does these endometrium biopsy indicate
- What does the biopsy report convey
- Please explain this biopsy report