What does my biopsy report indicate?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Tue, 28 Nov 2017 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: WHAT IS THE YELLOW BROWN STUFFS IN THE COLON PLEASE
BIOPSY WAS NOT PERFORMED
THANKS
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fecal matter

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. The yellow brown stuff in the colon are fecal matter that you otherwise pass as stool. Overall it seems fine except for the mention of presence of some diverticuli (blind in-pouching of the covering layer). No biopsy was needed in such a case.

Let me know if I could help further.

Follow up: Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 12 hours later
Can it be the herbs I took 10 days before Colonscopy was done. Thanks!
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
No, it cannot be. They would not be sitting there that long.