What does my X-ray test report indicate?
Fracture and collapse of L5 vertebra.
Thanks for posting your query.
The X-ray report attached is suggestive of a fracture and collapse of L5 vertebra. You need to have a complete bed rest for at least 4 weeks and then use a spine brace to support the spine after you start walking around gradually. Keeping on doing your daily activities can lead to nerve root compression.
Do take a complete bed rest, pain killers and oral muscle relaxants prescribed by your orthopedician. Do not start workout till it is completely healed. Avoid driving or standing for too long.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the x ray report suggest
- What does the x-rays reports mean
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- What is the meaning for the x-ray report of chest
- What does the findings of the x ray indicate
- What is the meaning of my x ray report
- X ray done what are the findings in the report
- What does the x ray of shoulders indicate
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate