What does my X-ray test report indicate?
Your x rays show neck muscle spasm with minimal suspicious disc problems
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. The x rays shows that there is mild straightening of the cervical spine. This can happen due to muscle spasm from any strain on neck muscles. This is not a serious condition.
2. The bones and otherwise normal except for early degenerative changes which is not significant. There is no misalignment or any fracture dislocation.
3. The intervertebral disc space at level C 4 - C 5 is minimally decreased and there is suspicious decrease in inter vertebral disc space at level C 5 - C 6.
To confirm about the disc problems in detail, your doctor might recommend a MRI scan. The above changes are mild in nature and because you have a persisting pain for 3 months therefore a MRI scan will surely help.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the x ray report suggest
- What does the x-rays reports mean
- What does these chest x ray result indicate
- Indications for chest x ray
- What is the meaning for the x-ray report of chest
- What does the findings of the x ray indicate
- What is the meaning of my x ray report
- X ray done what are the findings in the report
- What does the x ray of shoulders indicate
- Done chest x-ray what doe the report indicate