What does my TVS test report indicate?
There is mild blood mixed fluid in the pelvis.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The findings of your ultrasound scan suggest that there is a collection of fluid behind the urinary bladder that is of mixed echotexture. This can be suggestive of slight bleeding in the peritoneal cavity. The cause of this debris can be a peritoneal infection or inflammation. This can cause a chronic pain.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
You are welcome.
I am happy I could help.
Please do recommend our services to others too in case you found them helpful. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you the best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Hiv test done what does the report indicate
- What causes water eyes when watching television
- What does this tvs utz report mean
- What does the test report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports
- What are the adverse effects of watching television