What does my TMT report suggest?
Its negative but should be considered inconclusive
I have gone through the report. The test did not show any abnormalities, but to be conclusive, we need patient to exercise more and achieve the target heart rate. Here, just 70 percent of the maximum heart rate is achieved, so finally test should be considered as inconclusive. Also, you should upload the ecg here to look baseline changes.
In this scenario, she should undergo either stress thallium or ct coronary angiography to look for problems.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Understanding tmt reports
- How to understand tmt report
- False positive tmt reports
- Mildly tmt report positive
- Cardiolagy total tmt reports
- Tmt report showed positive what does this mean
- How to interpret tmt report
- How to read tmt report
- What results of tmt suggests inducible ischaemia
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?