What does my MRI scan test report indicate?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: Hello Doctor,
My father is suffering from pain which is from hip to knee joint. He took MRI Scan and i have attached the report. The Orthopaedic consultant here suggested him to have Traction Physotherapy. But still he is suffering from pain. Please tell what the problem is and what further treatment he should take.

thanks.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 39 minutes later
Brief Answer:
He is suffering from spondylosis

Detailed Answer:
welcome to health care magic.I have gone through your attached report.
Your father is suffering from cervical as well as ankylosis spondylosis, you can give muscle relaxant like thiochochicoside, methyl cobalamin and sarraciopeptidase .Continue with physiotherapy and hot fomentations, take rest ,avoid forward bending and wt bearing.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me in follow up.