What does my MRI scan test report indicate?

Dr. Sudhir Kumar

Neurologist

Posted on Fri, 26 Aug 2016 in Brain and Spine
Question: 60 year female presented with changes of left eye,dizziness and unsteady feet today.As per MRI enhancing nodular lesions in brain and the morphology concern for metastatic nodules.we would like take an opinion whether her pr-existing diseases contribute to current medical condition
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Her current problem is not related to pre-existing disease.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for posting your query.

I am Dr Sudhir Kumar, Neurologist, and would try my best to help you.

I have noted the past medical details and current MRI brain reports.

MRI brain report is suggestive of metastatic nodules (cancer). This is not related to her pre-existing diseases.

We need to search for primary cancer in the rest of body, from where the cancer has spread to brain. In this regard, PET CT scan of whole body would help.

I sincerely hope my reply has helped you.

I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.

Best wishes,     
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/