What does my MRI scan test report indicate?
Take treatment as advised
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
The Mri report is nearly normal and mild age related changes present.
The back pain seems to be related to muscular origin.
Take physiotherapy advice.
Avoid lifting heavy objects overhead.
Pain killers with muscle relaxant can be taken for few weeks.
Pain modulator drugs like pregabalin, gabapentin or amitryptiline can also be added.
No need of surgery.
Light exercises can be done.
Visit a neurologist for prescription.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect