What does my MRI scan test report indicate?
Needs surgical repair.
Thanks for posting your query.
A full thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon is not likely to heal without a surgery. Even though the pain has reduced still it will cause a persistent pain and as soon as you stop pain killers and ice or heat, the pain will return within weeks. If the tendon has not healed in 6 weeks then it needs a surgical fixation.
Your orthopedician has suggested you correctly. You should get the surgical repair done.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect
- Swollen legs, dark patches. Have stasis dermatitis and OCD. Will I be...
- Difficulty maintaining erection, discomfort in right testicle. Should I...
- Would anesthesia used to make a patient unconscious cause hand tremor?
- Black or brown freckles on penis, flat, no discomfort. Is this normal?
- What could red spots on hairline mean?
- Testicle swollen huge and hurts to touch. Why?
- Sudden awakening from sleep, heart racing, high blood pressure, ringing...
- What kind of cancer is it when colonoscopy shows a malignant mass in...
- Itching vagina, discharge and bleeding during sex. Maybe bacterial...
- Have hypoglycemia. Want to try HCG diet. Is it safe?