What does my MRI scan report of the neck indicate?
Yes It can cause shoulder pain
Thanks for using healthcaremagic. Cervical stenosis causes nerve compression and it can cause pain in shoulder to elbow going up to hand. Shoulder pain of cervical compression is associated with tingling and numbness and it is relieved by keeping shoulder elevated above the head.
Intermittent cervical traction and physiotherapy will be helpful in this pain.
Pain is shoulder can be due to nerve compression in shoulder but this pain never go below arm. And it is more on elevation of shoulder.
I hope this answer will be useful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions.
Sorry can shoulder just be an ache in the socket area...that's all
Yes, It can cuase such symptoms
Yes this type of nerve compression can cause sternum or shoulder girdle pain. Also it can cause pain radiating to chest region.
This pain can be ache like or some time feel like soreness.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect