What does my MRI scan report indicate?

Dr. Matt Wachsman

Addiction Medicine Specialist

Posted on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Elderly Problems
Question: went thru 5 md"s, tried al i know.have 6 month old MRI, high resolution. .bug shots helped . 50% improvement in in pain scale.(from (9 to ~4).no diagnosis up to today. greetings helmut bacher Dipl. Ing.
Answered by Dr. Matt Wachsman 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I can see you are having difficulties.

Detailed Answer:
I see that you have asked the same question about 5 times but without actually giving any information or images the question is not getting answered.

There are several options that you are not taking the full opportunity to use here. First, it is rare that an MRI is taken without 1) having symptoms which could be told and we could give input on 2) having goals for therapy. 3) having a written report with the MRI that we would be happy to explain to you.

Furthermore you could also ask about underlying disease, symptoms and alternatives to bug shots.

We would like to assist you.