Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What does my MRI scan report indicate?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1710 Questions
Hello there,

I am trying to best figure out where to be directed for some issues I've been dealing with in regards to my head. I am 23 and eat very healthy and exercise about 3-5 times a week.
I have been experiencing head issues for over 2 years now and I just cant seem to get any answers on it.
I don't have primary care doctor but have been to a walk in clinic and went to an emergency hospital for an MRI and nothing showed. My symptoms are as follows. If I could get some advice on what could be causing me to feel this way it would help out so much! Thank you for your time and look forward to your responses.

2) I feel dizzy and disoriented throughout the day
3) I start projects and can never finish
4) My memory has gotten very foggy and it feels like work trying to remember what happened the day before
5) I have short patience and attention span
6) I have a consent head doesn't hurt but it feels tight. Like when you squeeze your fist together. It doesn't hurt but you can feel tension.
7) I can't think or see any train of thought
8) I slur my speech sometimes
9) I stumble on common words I use all the time
10) I'm working on projects and literally get confused and can't remember what I was doing.
11) Forget where things are placed, especially where I just sat my keys.

These are just a few majors out of more symptoms I have :( :( So thank you so much for taking the time to read and really hope I can figure out what's going on with my head.
Sat, 24 Mar 2018 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please tell some more details.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being on
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.

I have gone through the detailed symptoms which you have mentioned. Though, the symptoms appear to be primary, however,anemia, thyroid dysfunction and vitamin D deficiency are common issues among the females of your age group which can cause such symptoms.So, I suggest you to undergo Haemogram, Thyroid funtion tests and Serum 25-OH-Vitamin D levels.

Further, these symptoms can just be due to depression or anxiety.So, look out if you have these conditions. Your head symptoms appear very classical for Tension type headache and hence mental relaxation exercises might help.Tab. Amitriptyline 10 mg at bedtime can be of help in these head related symptoms.

Hope that helps.If you have further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor