What does my MRI scan report indicate?

Dr. Mirjeta Guni

Endocrinologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Question: hi I had a brain mri today can you see anything in these images especially in the pituitary gland area.
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Further images needed:

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have seen the images you attached and to give a proper opinion the cd is needed.
In one of the images there is are some suggestions for hypofizitis but i can not say it properly. The other images are normal.
The contrast phases should be evaluated further for a better opinion.
Kind regards,
Dr.Mirjeta
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Mirjeta Guni 15 minutes later
thank you I have elevated cortisol and was wondering if there was a adenoma present
Answered by Dr. Mirjeta Guni 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No adenoma is visible in these images.

Detailed Answer:
No, there is no adenoma!
Wish you good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj