What does my MRI scan report indicate?
Spinal degenerative disease. Consider spinal epidural injections.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
Regarding to imaging studies results and your symptoms, degenerative spine changes are most probably causing your symptoms, since the hardware are in position and spinal cord is not narrowed significantly.
In my opinion, spondylolysthesis ( or slipped vertebrae ) should be assessed with dynamic x-rays ( flexed and extended position ), as another possible cause.
If spondylolysthesis was excluded, in my opinion, epidural spinal injections and hip joints injection with corticosteroids could help improve your condition significantly.
Also, use of NSAID drugs ( Ibuprofen, ketoprofene etc.) and physical therapy should help in improving too.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect