What does my MRI scan report indicate?
Would need some info
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
I am Dr.Muhammad Ahmad, I have read your question in detail, I understand your concern and will try to help you in the best possible way.
In order to help you better , I would like you to give me some more information,
I will here by ask you some relevant questions to fill up the information gap.
1) Do you wear wasy shoes while walking?
2) using any meds for the problem?
3) what is your height and weight?
4) is the problem getting better or worsening?
5) can u upload complete report?
Waiting for your input
M.B.B.S ( Licensed Family practitioner)
There is nothing much wrong but needs care
Thanks for writing back,
And thanks for uploading your detailed report. I have seen you report and want to assure you that there is nothing much wrong with you and it can be made better by simple measures.
Your heel bone actually damaged the fat underneath it, not because of any injury , but due to continuous pressure and friction during walking.
It's just like, if you start tapping a table with tip of your finger gently, It wont hurt or injure you but if you keep doing it for months and months ,
your finger top will get damaged and sore.
Same has happened in your case due to walking , probably sometimes in uneasy shoes or bare feet at home , you bone keeps rubbing with fat and it got sore..
It would not need any serious interventions, meds or anything,
It would just need care, and would require rest to let it get healed up.
Here are some suggestions you can work on.
1) Walk less give your feet rest for a month atleast.
2) Use very soft soled shoes even there are soles available at med stores which are specially made to comfort such feet.
3) Try not to put pressure on you heel when walking.
4) Don't take your daily 1 hour walk , instead you can do yoga cycling which don't need pressure on heel.
5) You can massage the heel and paining area with brufen or Voren gel this will reduce inflammation.
6) Consult a good orthopaedic dr for further expert opinion.
7) Warm compress fro help do in softening the inflamed tissue you can put feet in warm water as well.
I Hope this answers your question, if your have more queries feel free to ask, otherwise close the discussion and rate it. Wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Did mri scan of brain what does the report say
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect