What does my MRA scan report indicate?
Add duloxetine to present medications
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
The symptoms of pain in limbs seems to be radiculopathy of complex regional pain syndrome.
Gabapentin can be supplemented with duloxetine or amitriptyline.
High doses of gabapentin can cause dizziness.
As brain mri is normal, nothing serious concern about vertigo.
Provide doses of all drugs being taken.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this nt scan report indicate
- Follicular scan done what does the report indicate
- Done with uterus scan what does this report indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- Mra scan of renal arteries
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate
- Got a renal scan what does this report indicate