• question-icon

What does my HIV test report indicate?

Posted on Mon, 7 Aug 2017 in HIV and AIDS
Question: hi doctor,2 days back I went to a prostitute and I was with my jeans pant and underwear and she was with cotton pant(night pant kind) I hugged her and press the breast and the rubbed my pens on her vaginal area for 10 secs(with dress)after that I have masturbated myself.

Here my question is I have seen some wet in my XXXXXXX pant (very slightly) it could be the vaginal liquid, in that case when I take out my pens from the pant.my hand might have touched that wet area and also it touches my penis.is there any risk involved in this activity.
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your HIV risk is negligible

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Rubbing against genitals with your dress on has negligible risk for HIV transmission.
First of all, your partner may not be a HIV positive woman. Even if we consider her HIV positive, her viral load would be under control with drugs. In these situations HIV transmission is not possible.
HIV can not survive outside the body fluids not more than few seconds.
Without any abrasion over the skin transmission is unlikely. Penis under the dress was unlikely to have any abrasion. Touching the skin with wetness of the secretion will have a negligible risk as per CDC, XXXXXXX USA.
So you need not worry.
Dr S Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 13 minutes later
can HIV virus pass through cotton pant with wet and do I need testing.
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Non-reactive HIV test report will relieve unnecessary mental tension

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
Virus can pass through cotton and mixed cloth pants, no doubt.
But it can't viable outside for more than few seconds and transmission is unlikely in the absence of abrasions over skin.
Risk is negligible. Testing for HIV will relieve your unnecessary mental tension by the non-reactive test report. Otherwise you will attribute HIV for even small ailments like fever, sore throat etc. In your future.
Dr S Murugan
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Follow up: Dr. S. Murugan 38 minutes later
sir but I have not seen that much wet in my jeans pant. no abrasion in my penis region.
Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Your HIV risk is almost "nil"

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.
So your risk for HIV is almost nil.
Dr S Murugan
Dr. S. Murugan

HIV AIDS Specialist