What does my HCG test report indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 22 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: hi doc

i m taking strone 200mg from 20th feb...today is 32nd day but i still didnt get my periods.i tried urine hcg test yesterday but it was negative.the gynae asked me to take strone 200 fr 2 more days and qait fr 5 more days.
can i be pregnant?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Will get periods after stopping the tablet

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, thanks for trusting us with your health concerns.
You can leave strone tablet as advised and will get periods in 3-5 days after stopping the tablet.
In case there is pregnancy then you will not get periods even after leaving the tablet.
So do a urine pregnancy test after a week from now in case periods don't commence by then.
Dr Manisha Jain
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 26 minutes later
hi doc
can i be pregnent even if the hcg test was negative yesterday.what are the symptoma
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Meagre chances

Detailed Answer:
Meagre chances but still cannot be ruled out completely at this stage.
So a pregnancy test after a week is still a try.