What does my EKG report indicate?
QRS 94 MS
QT/QTcB 380/459 MS
PR 158 MS
P 110 MS
RR/PP 692/ 680 MS
P/QRS/T 41/ -18/ 27 DEGREES
Hello and welcome to HCM. Thank you for your question, I understand your concern.
I understand it can be worrisome to get an EKG done and not to be explained to you. I cannot state this in other ways, it is a completely normal EKG, in all detailed parameters described by you.
Also, based on your age of 35 years old, little is expected for you to have problems with any system of the heart. Therefore, I would recommend you that there is nothing to be worried about.
I hope my answer is helpful. If you have follow-up questions, I am happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does systolic dysfunction of ekg report suggest
- What does my ekg indicate
- What does unconfirmed report from ekg machine
- What does these ekg results indicate
- Ekgs and unconfirmed reports
- Ekg report and the results
- What is low reading for ekg
- What are the findings from ekg report
- Ekg report sample lab
- What does unconfirmed report mean on ekg