What does my ECG test report indicate?
The ecg is withen normal limits .
Hello Mrs Shenoy,
I am Dr. Mody and I would be addressing your concern.
I went through the attached ECG and let me assure you , It's completely nomral and you need not worry about the same , the heart rate is 83 and rhythm regular. .
There is no left atrial enlargement and the ST elevation is not a problem as mentioned in the auto interpretation
In woman because of the breasts , many a times the ecg leads are not placed exactly where they should be placed giving rise to the machine making false diagnosis.
Considering your age and if you have no symptoms, I forsee no further investigation for your heart .
Hoping I could resolve your doubt.
Let me know if any clarification needed and I would be happy to help.
Dr Priyank Mody
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is an ecg test
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What is ecg test how they test this
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report