What does my ECG test report indicate?
ECG is normal.
Greetings from Dr.Divakara.P
Thanks for posting your query.
Your ECG is normal. But a normal ECG will not guarantee that everything is fine with Heart.
In that regard you need to get a blood test called Troponin I which will confirm if there is any heart issue or not. I recommend you to get this test done and revert back .
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarification feel free to ask .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is an ecg test
- What does complete rbb in an ecg report indicate
- What is the reason for variation in the ecg report
- What does the ecg report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What is ecg test how they test this
- What are the findings from the ecg report
- What is the analysis for the attached ecg report
- What does this ecg report depict
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report