What does my ECG report indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
I recently had echocardiogram which reported mild mitral valve sclerosis and mild to moderate mitral valve regurgitation with no evidence of mitral valve stenosis. There also was mild tricuspid valve regurgitation and Grade I left ventricular diastolic dysfunction with normal filling pressures. Do these these findings indicate that I need surgery or additional medication?
Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your concern and I would like to see your echo reports as having a cardiac surgery or not depends upon lot other factors.

Kindly brief me about your symptoms also.

Stand alone these findings whi ch you have described won't require any surgery.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap