What does my ECG report indicate?

Cardiologist
Question
Yes what is a non specific abnormality on a qrs shape heart rhythm.
What does my ECG report indicate?
Wed, 30 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I wouldexplain as follows:

Detailed Answer:
Hello!

Welcome on HCM!

Regarding your concern, I would explain that your ECG summary report in general includes normal findings of all the evaluated parameters.

Those nonspecific abnormality of QRS complex shape may appear will several patterns including different magnitude of its components (Q, R and S waves), any slurring waves, slight broadened QRS complex, etc.

Because resting ECG is a test that should be judged in the context of a specific clinical scenario and is considered an additional auxiliary test, no definite conclusions could be drawn only by this nonspecific finding.

It is important to evaluate your medical history, clinical symptoms in order to properly define the necessary diagnostic pathway.

I recommend performing a cardiac ultrasound in order to explore the actual cardiac structure and function and exclude any underlying disorder.

I would prefer to have a direct view of this ECG recording and give a concrete professional opinion.

Could you upload the ECG recording here for a direct review.

I remain at your disposal for any further discussions.

Wishing you a pleasant weekend and a Happy new Year!

Kind regards,

Dr. Iliri

Follow-up: What does my ECG report indicate? 1 hour later
Thank you Doctor, did you see the attachment I sent .

Answered by Dr. Ilir Sharka 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Just send me a photo of your ECG.

Detailed Answer:
Hello again!

I read the attachment, but those are only preliminary conclusions drawn by the ECG machine software and no ECG recordings were present.

I would suggest you to make a photo of the ECG if available and upload it here in Healthcaremagic in order to be possible for me to directly review all the ECG findings.

Dr. Iliri