What does my ECG report indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
Hi doc

I am attaching the ecg report of my mom can you please tell me if there is any concern
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX

I have seen the ecg report attached by you of your mother and I would like to tell you that the ecg looks well within normal limits.

Just help her in maintaining a healthy lifestyle which includes a healthy diet, low salt, and daily morning walk for at least 30 mins for 5 days a week.

Hope to have been helpful.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap

Follow-up: What does my ECG report indicate? 3 hours later
Hello doc

I am attaching the ecg and 2d eco and lipid reports please review and suggest axcodingly as my mom is facing little discomfort in the chest and high heart beats and breathlessness

xxxxx

Brief Answer:
Hello Again

Detailed Answer:
I got the lipid profile report here which was missing in your other query and I would like to tell you that only her Triglycerides levels are on the higher side that too not a very bad level.

For increased triglycerides we usually prescribe medicine if the levels are beyond 400, but in your mother's case it's less than 300 so for her it's highly advisable that she should strictly start following healthy lifestyle and diet plan.

1. Daily morning walks for 30 mins a day for 5 days a week.
2. Avoid taking potatoes, rice and fried food items as much possible.
3. Use minimum amount of oil possible while cooking.
4. Take fresh fruits and vegetables daily.
5. Drink plenty of water.
6. Low salt diet.

Follow these things strictly for 3 months and then maintain it. Repeat her lipid profile after 3 months and you will see the difference.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Dr Bhanu partap