Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What does my ECG report indicate?

Mar 2017
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 1449 Questions
56 year old lady with ECG changes on T inversion from V2 to V6 , underwent ctmt and 2 d echo report , ctmt was inconclusive , kindly opine of case- prognosis , does this rule out cardiac problem
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:

After going through the medical details and reports provided by you I would like to tell you that considering the age and the ecg changes it seems like a cardiac issue although her resting echo is normal.

It's advisable that if the patient is experiencing symptoms of chest discomfort or chest heaviness or breathing difficulties then she should get an angiography done.

Angiography will be required to know the diagnosis and prognosis.

I hope this information will be helpful.
If you sm don't have any more doubts then kindly close the discussion and rate the answer.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Cardiologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor