What does my ECG report indicate?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2017
Mar 2017

Cardiologist
Question
56 year old lady with ECG changes on T inversion from V2 to V6 , underwent ctmt and 2 d echo report , ctmt was inconclusive , kindly opine of case- prognosis , does this rule out cardiac problem
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please refer to the detailed answer below

Detailed Answer:
Hello

After going through the medical details and reports provided by you I would like to tell you that considering the age and the ecg changes it seems like a cardiac issue although her resting echo is normal.

It's advisable that if the patient is experiencing symptoms of chest discomfort or chest heaviness or breathing difficulties then she should get an angiography done.

Angiography will be required to know the diagnosis and prognosis.

I hope this information will be helpful.
If you sm don't have any more doubts then kindly close the discussion and rate the answer.

Kind regards
Dr Bhanu partap