What does my CT scan suggest?
EXTRAAXIAL SPACE: There is an incidental cavum septi pellucidi noted. What does this mean and should I be worried?
2. There is an incidental cavum septum verge noted. What does this mean and should I be worried?
Skull/Extracranial Structures: there is hypertrophy of the adenoids with no infiltration of adjacent fat planes likely reactive in nature. What does this mean and should I be worried?
Impression: No acute intracranial abnormality. No mass, hemorrhage or CT evidence for acute infraction.
What does this mean?
You have nothing to worry about.
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns. CT scan result shows no disease. Cavum septi pellucidi is a incidental ( by chance) finding on brain imaging and is not related with any disease or symptom.Adenoids are enlarged glands in nasal cavity. If you had recurrent problems or infection in nose, throat or ears, then they are probably the cause and you need an ENT Doctor consult.If you didn't have any problem then they are incidental findings to.In my opinion, you have nothing to worry about for this CT scan result. Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
There is nothing to worry about.
Hi again, thanks for writting me back. If there were no lesions on MRI/MRA, then you have nothing to worry about, lesions such tumors and aneurysms cannot be missed by MRI/ MRA. With such imaging results your brain seems normal structurally.
Hope this answers your question. If you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a ct scan
- Pns ct scan done suggestions
- What is the meaning of the ct scan result
- What does ct scan mean
- Whats a ct scan meth
- What do the findings in the ct scan suggest
- Ct scan done what does the reading suggest
- Having sinus infections ct scan done what does findings suggest
- What do ct scans show
- What are causes of shadow on ct scan
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?