What does my CBS result report indicate?
i did another test yesterday with result as lymphocytes 23%, neutrophils 67% and wbc count 6.07.
does that mean that I need to worry because my lymphocytes have significantly decreased? and why is there such change after a week?
thank you for your enlightenment.
Hello dear. Both results are acceptable.
Hello dear. Welcome to HCM. I have gone through the details.
You need not to worry as the both results are within normal range.
The production and destruction of the blood components cells is a continuous and unsteady process which takes place at different rates at different part of time and in relation to various other physiological processes.
In general, the averarge neuterophil counts varies between 40 to 80 % and that of lympho is between 20 to 40 %. A minor variation is acceptable.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the medical report indicate
- What does the ecg report indicate
- What does the sperm report indicate
- What does my report indicate
- What does the fnac report indicate
- What does the culture report indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- What does the nt scan report results indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- Pregnant what does the report indicate