What does 'mild hilar prominence' mean?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does mild prominence of the pelvicalyceal system in the right kidney mean
- Mild hilar vascular prominence
- Mild prominence of hilar
- What does bilateral hilar prominence and swollen lymph nodes indicate
- What does it mean mild prominence of left pelvicalyceal
- What does mild prominence of right ureter mean?
- Ct scan showed mildly prominent prostate what does this mean
- What is the meaning of bilateral hilar prominences
- What does prominent mean
- What does mild hilar prominence mean
- 3 month child passing small stools. What is the problem and what should...
- 12 months old not getting erections. Should I be concerned?
- Child having watery stools after steroid treatment. Should I be concerned?
- How to make a baby sleep through the night?
- 45 days old passing stool more then 8 times. Feeding with enfamil state...
- Is it possible for an unborn baby measuring 149mm head circumference to...
- Noticed purplish dots under skin and swollen legs after vaccination....
- Why a child is feeling lethargic and complaining of abdominal pain?
- 11 months old getting a whitish layer on tongue. Does it require any...
- 11 month baby facing difficulty to pass stool. What treatment should be...