What does mild concentric hypertrophy indicate?
As per the medical query raised by you i can understand your concern for your health and i would try to simply and explain this.
Mild Concentric Hypertrophy means that there is slight thickening of the heart muscles in a proportionate fashion. This is a very common finding of echocardiography and it happens when your blood pressure remains slightly high on and off and is just a physiological response against raised blood pressure.
Now coming to Grade 1 Tricuspid regurgitation, its basically a very mild degree of leakage in the tricuspid valve of heart and is normally present in about 85% of the population. Its because of the complex structure of the valve and not due to any disease process.
Ultimately there is nothing to worry for, just take care of blood pressure and cut down daily dietary salt intake.
I hope this information will explain the things you wanted to know.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy of the cervical spine
- Mild hypertrophy of adenoids
- Concentric hypertrophy left ventricle symptoms
- Reversal mild concentric left ventricular hypertrophy treatment
- Inferior turbinates are mildly hypertrophied
- Can stress lead to mild left concentric hypertrophy
- Mild hypertrophy of the ligamentum flavor
- Mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy
- What is diffuse bulging annulus and bilateral mild facet hypertrophy
- Whether mild concentric left ventricular hypertrophy is curable
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?