What does low kidney functioning mean?
What are the symptoms for low kidney function for my age?
Low Functioning Kidney
Thank you for asking Health care magic forum.
A low functioning kidney for your age means Gfr (glomerular filtration rate),Urea level and Creatinine will be higher than the normal level for your age.
Physical symptoms which may vary according to severity are:
Tiredness or fatigue, puffiness or swelling of face, back pain, changes in appetite and digestion can be present.
Blood pressure will be increased also.Antibiotics like gentamycin and some drugs are avoided in such condition.
Diet should be maintained also.
Hope this may help you.Let me know if anything not clear.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Low kidney function causes
- Low kidney function prognosis
- Low kidney function test
- What does borderline kidney function mean
- What are treatments for low kidney function
- Low kidney function levels
- What does elevated kidney function mean
- Low kidney count means what
- Low kidney function diet
- Symptoms of low kidney function
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?