What does low appetite and fever thrush with negative HIV test indicate?

Question
I had an exposure to blood from a prostitute which happened 3 years ago and recently tested this year but I have a lot of symtoms I've had a fever thrush rapid weight loss loss of appetite I'm always tired is it possible I've gotten tested to late also I had a chronic cough that went away after a year help I don't know what to do
Posted Sun, 31 Aug 2014 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
if HIV negative be happy.consult physician.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
From the sentence I presume you have tested late and has come negative for HIV.
If it has come negative even after 3 years likely exposure it is well and good that you can be sure of result.and you are definitely negative for HIV and be happy and forget about HIV.
If it is diagnosed thrush then oral hygiene is most important. Then you can apply topical antifungal like clotrimazole and oral flucanazole 150 mg weekly once. Check for diabetes .
Then please check up fully with physician for chest symptoms and other symptoms.
These can be due to some other illness or deficiency or psychological which needs investigation.
You can get back for any clarification without hesitation.
Thank you
Dr Bharatesh