What does lip swelling indicate?
Also this morning I went for an hour walk with my dog, came home had 3 eggs and right after I noticed the round bump on my wrist form, no lip swelling today but I feel a little lightheaded. Could it be the onset of diabetes?
Acute urticaria most likely
Thanks for the query.
You seem to have developed acute urticaria.
It is an allergic reaction and can develop an allergy to any food cloth or any new product which you have recently used.
Take an antihistamine tablet like Cetirizine 5mg daily at night for a week.
This should help you.
Do try to find out the cause.
As you mentioned you developed such reactions with egg.
Avoiding the causative agent is the only permanent solution.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lip swelling dehydration
- What is the cure for lip swelling
- Causes of lip swelling
- Lower lip swelling with pus
- Upper lip swelling dehydration
- Vanigal lip swelling means
- Sudden lip swelling overnight
- Sudden lip swelling and numbness
- Bug bite on lip swelling scarred what is wrong
- What fixes vaginal lip swelling
- Developed itchy rashes on both sides of torso and insulin dependent....
- Used Z derm for scrotum itching followed by blood stains. Noticed needle...
- Having itchy rashes on buttocks, side of arms, side of legs and inner...
- Having small patches and blister on finger. Using slivers skin moisture...
- What is the cure for body itching?
- Rash on the side of face with itching. Suggest treatment
- How to remove black marks and blade marks from face?
- Suggest the medication for twitching under eyes
- White and slightly raised lump under the skin on the palm. What does it...
- Suggest treatment for hair fall problem caused by dandruff?