What does light spotting indicate while on Mirena indicate?
You have no chances to be pregnant
If you have Mirena ,haven't had menstruation(you don't have ovulation )and while you have had intercourse you have use pulled method.
There are no chances to be pregnant.
Vaginal bleeding can be a sign of menstruation.
To have peace of mind you can take a pregnancy test 12 days after intercourse.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
It is only your menstrual cycle.
You can ovulate while you have Mirena ,but a sign of ovulation is regular menstrual cycle.
While you doesn't have menstrual cycle about one year it means that you do not ovulate.
Better take a pregnancy test at home.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra, OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes vaginal bleeding after periods?
- Does elevated Prolactin levels cause missed periods?
- What causes pressure in head and redness on face?
- Suggest treatment for vaginal cramping, enlarged breast and negative...
- What does absence of yolk sac in 5th week of pregnancy indicate?
- What causes feeling heavy uterus and abdominal cramps after stopping...
- What causes anal bleeding during pregnancy when suffering from diarrhea?
- What causes absence of periods while breastfeeding?
- What cause light bleeding after intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for endometrioid cycsts in ovary