What does left scaring left costophenic angle linear opacitiec indicate?

Pulmonologist
Question
I already paid and ive not got a response left scaring left costophenic angle linear opacitiec they said I gave wrong emai it is YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 8 May 2018 in Lung and Chest disorders

Answered by Dr. Jnikolla 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
please give some more info

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic,

I can understand your concern,

As you explain the history the scar of the costophrenic XXXXXXX might be the cause of the pain.

Usually, bronchitis does not cause such a strong pain.

Probably might be a pleuropneumonia the cause. At first, please give me some more info regarding your concern i.e. do you have a fever, cough, how long are your symptoms and do you have any other diseases so that I can help you further.

Regards and feel free to ask me again

Awaiting..

Dr.Jolanda