What does left atrial abnormality indicate?
Please upload more information
I appreciate your concern
EKG abnormalities has to be correlated with clinical profile for better understanding.
So I would request you to upload me more information like
History of chest pain or breathlessness
Whether you have any risk factor for heart disease like family history, habit of smoking or alcohol or a sedentary life style
If you can upload me a scan copy or a photograph of EKG, I will be able to guide you better
waiting for your reply
My blood pressure is a little high the hospital said.
Yes I am a smoker.
Acute exacerbation of asthma and high blood pressure
ECG might be suggestive of left atrial enlargement. However without looking in the electrocardiograph I am unable to comment on its seriousness.
Since you are asthmatic so shortness of breath can be related to Acute exacerbation of asthma
dizzy spells could be related to high blood pressure due to excessive stress and anxiety. In my opinion you should consider following up with your doctor. He/she should recheck blood pressure and if required medicines for high BP and echocardiogram should be ordered.
Deep breathing exercises is advisable
Aviod excessive stress and worry
Hope this answers your query
wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What medication is suggested for left atrial abnormality
- Possible left atrial abnormality
- Borderline left atrial abnormality
- What is a probable left atrial abnormality
- Left atrial abnormality in children
- Left atrial abnormality means
- What does left atrial abnormality mean
- Left atrial abnormality nhs
- Probable left atrial abnormality
- What treatment for left atrial abnormality